| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lavras in January is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden. A hearty 272.4mm (10.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Lavras January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lavras, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lavras:
- Pompeu, Brazil - 224.2 kms (139.3 miles) N
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) NNE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) NE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 167.6 kms (104.1 miles) NE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) ENE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) E
- Cataguases, Brazil - 239.2 kms (148.7 miles) E
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) ESE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) ESE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) SE
- Pirai, Brazil - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) SE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 220.8 kms (137.2 miles) SE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 221 kms (137.4 miles) SE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 210.4 kms (130.8 miles) SSE